streda 23. marca 2011

Celine Dion: How I Got My Body Back After Twins

Celine Dion: How I Got My Body Back After Twins

Hot mama !!
Five monts after giving birth to twins Nelson and Eddy
with hubby Réne Angelil , Celine Dion has eclaimed her
svelte physique.

Her sectret ? Breastfeeding.
"You get busy with twins and you feed them so they help you to recover very fast."
Dion , 42, told Canada's Etalk.
"So I helped them help me ."

Yet, admits the singer , a speedy slim down wasn't her goal.
"It's not important . I'm not model," said Dion , Who has resumed her Las Vegas Shows.
"I'm not there to wear a size 2 or 0 or 4.
"I'm going to find the dress thats going to fit the body at the time.
But it happened to be that the weight loss [happened] very rapidly.
And geneticly , I'm very lucky too."
For more reasons that just a fab post baby bod.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára