sobota 5. marca 2011

Celine Dion returns to the Colosseum at Ceasars Palace March 15.2011


Elegant French-Canadian chanteuse Celine Dion soared
high in entertainment stratospher for so long that it
sometimes seems like she was bor a star.

The 4,000-seat Colosseum was purpouse-built for Dion's previous
Ceasars Palace run-five consecutive yearsof sold-out shows for her
"A New Day" extravaganza,which set a new standard for Vegas residencies.

"I'm coming back home to the Colosseum at Ceasars Palace
and I'm very excited about it ","Dion said in statement."
"With the orchestra and the band we're going to be able to perform
our songs like never before.
The repertoire is going to be extraordinary....a mix of timeless hit songs made famous by
some incredible artist,along with all the favorites that my fans like to hear me sing.
It's going to be a very beautiful show,and I think we'll be raising the bar higher
that we've ever done before .
There'll be some truly wonderful moments..... I can't wait !" Celine Dion



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára