piatok 25. marca 2011

Celine Dion with Mario Lopez interview 24.3.2011


Las Vegas superstar Celine Dion talked with "Extra" host Marion Lopez
about her new Ceasars Palace show , including her tribute to
Michael Jackson , and getting back into shape after havng twiins.
"If feels great to be back", Dion told Mario.
"It's Definitely a totally different show , it feels more glamorous and very chic.
And you know me and the fashion dresses..."

Did she have to hit the gym to fit into those dresses ?
"No no workout. Just breastfeeding the babies , and I think it's my genes,
and I just like that."

As for the Michael Jackson tribute in her show.
Dion said she wanted to honor her "inspiration", saying when she met him ,
he asked about what was like doing a show in Las Vegas .
"We were actually in this room and he said "Celine, I just want to know how
it is to be here, how you do it every night ?
Does it make you happy ?" I think he wanted eventually come and performe here.
I was an amazing honor to meet with him and he was an amazing inspiration to me."


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára