piatok 29. apríla 2011

3 questions for Celine Dion

Now 43 and mother of three,Celine Dion is back
where many other fans probably think she belongs : in Las Vegas, performing
sold-out shows at Colosseum.
We asked about life in Vegas.

What's it like to be back in Vegas after four years ?
"In a way,it's more relaxed because there is less prove.
The world tour was amazing.
But René-Charles[her 10-year-oldson] is getting older.
He loves baseball,bowling and golf,and has his school and his friends.
So while I knew I'd be coming back,I also knew it would have to be as mother".

Is it a boring singing the same songs over and over ?
"It's not boring.
Because each time I sing a song,I look into the eyes of someone
in the audience and I see what that song means to them.
That never get old."

Your housband(and mamager René Angélil,69)say you never get out in Las Vegas
why not ?
"What if I go out to eat or shop,and then maybe because of the air conditioning
I get sick and have to cancel show?
Then people say,'I just saw her out,why is she canceling a show?'
And then things get bad."

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára