pondelok 27. júna 2011

Michael Bolton Wants Duet With Celine Dion !!!!!

"When a Man Loves aWoman' singer Michael Bolton
has collaborated on numerous songs with some
of his favorite artist,but it seems that there is
still one singer left on his wish list ;
Canadian superstar Celine Dion.

"Well,you wouldn't have to twist my arm to get
me sings with Celine.
Celine was my opening act for three months in '92 or '93.
She was just breaking out with 'Power of Love'
and I hade such a good feeling about where she was going.
After that,it was just hit after hit for her.
And,you know,we've done events together,we've done
fundraisers together-but we've never actually sung together.
That's something I'd like to make happen in the future.
Put that out into the universe for me."-Michael Bolton


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára