štvrtok 28. júla 2011

Introducing Celine Dion New Fragrance Signature !!!!!!

Coty Inc.announces an iconic new fragrance
Celine Dion Signature,launching wordwide in September 2011.
Developed as an on ode to Celine's power to connect and inspire
through her music,this timeless scent is the latest addiction
to the Celine Dion portfolio of fragrances.

"My Music provides me with a wonderful creative outlet
to express my feelings ans share these emotions with my fans",
"explains Celine.
"Creating the Signature fragrance allows me to reach my fans
in a completely different,yet very personal way."-Celine Dion

Top Notes : Mimosa Blosson,Pink Lady Apple,Juicy Guava
Middle Notes : Indian Jasmine,Rose Essence,Magnolia Blosson
Bottons Notes : Sensual Musk,Amberwood,Sandalwood





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára