pondelok 26. septembra 2011

At Home With Celine Dion,Superstar,Mom !


Or maybe the ramped-up candour is just more savvy
promotion for Dion .
Her next season in Vegas starts in December-and injecting
that little bit of juice to keep the sellouts coming can't hurt.

In Dion's words.the TV special is way for her fans
" to get to know me better. I wanted to give them a VIP pass
to my life.
I wanted them see what it's like to travel with us.
To understand as little bit more what it is to prepare a show,
and to have two new babies.
So myn things have happend since I was last in Vegas".
(Among her projects: two new albums coming next spring,
one in French and one in English,incorporating some of the
songs from Las Vegas Show.)

The Tv special is also meant to show fans Dion is just like them.
"I wanted to re-connect with them and show them that I also take
my kids to school".

"We have an extraordinary life,I know that,but are we different
from everyone else? No,we're not".

That Dion is hard-driving perfectionist,in all aspects of her life,
is no secret. as the youngest of 14 kids born to lower-middle-class
parents in Charlemagne Quebec,She grew up having to fight
for everything she had.
She firts time met her husband-26 years older than her-when
she was 12 and he mortgaged his house to jump-star her career.
They've been married for the last 16 years.

"It's tough to live with me.I'm no easy.I'm intense in everything I do.
I honest don't know how my husband does it."

"They taught me how to be the best I can be,and they make
me feel loved and supported.
They're why I'm here today"-well,you can't help believing her.

Celine : 3 Boys and a New Show airs on the OWN(Canada)
on October 2 at 9 p.m.

The Globe and Mail


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára