nedeľa 13. novembra 2011

Celine Dion & Il Divo "I Believe in You"(Je crois en toi) (On ne change pas 2005)

"I Believe in You (Je crois en toi)" is a duet between Celine Dion and Il Divo, released as the third and last single from Dion's On ne change pas album, and first and only from Il Divo's Ancora. At first, on January 23, 2006 "I Believe in You" was released as a radio single in the United States. The commercial single was issued May 1, 2006 in France and Switzerland. It was also released as a radio single in Canada, in May 2006.

The single peaked at number 30 in France and number 35 in Switzerland. In the U.S., it reached number 31 on the U.S. Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks. Surprisingly, nearly 3 years after its release the song peaked at number 8 on the Portuguese Singles Chart according to Billboard magazine.

"I Believe in You" was featured on the official 2006 FIFA World Cup album, called Voices from the FIFA World Cup, which was released on May 20, 2006.

I Believe in You ((Je crois en toi)
Lonely
The path you have chosen
A restless road
No turning back
One day you
Will find your light again
Don't you know
Don't let go
Be Strong
Follow your heart
Let your love lead through the darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe I believe I believe
In you
Follow your dreams
Be yourself, an angel of kindness
There's nothing that you can not do
I believe I believe I believe
In you
Tout seul
Tu t'en iras tout seul
Coeur ouvert
A l'univers
Poursuis ta quête
Sans regarder derrière
N'attends pas
Que le jour
Se lève
Suis ton étoile
Va jusqu'où ton rêve t'emporte
Un jour tu le toucheras
Si tu crois si tu crois si tu crois
En toi
Suis ta lumière
N'éteins pas la flamme que tu portes
Au fonds de toi souviens-toi
Que je crois que je crois que je crois
En toi
Someday I'll find you
Someday you'll find me to
And when I hold you close
I'll know that it's true
(Repeat English chorus)


--
(J Elofsson / P. Magnusson / D. Kreuger / M. Saggese / L. Plamondon)


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára