pondelok 18. júna 2012

René Angelil on Red Carpet 17.06.2012

 The highly anticipated thriller Omerta, which follows the popular television series of the same title, will be in theaters across Quebec on ​​July 11.

Many celebrities have walked the red carpet Sunday night on the esplanade of Place des Arts to attend the world premiere of the latest film by Luc Dionne (Aurora, The Child Prodigy) at the Theatre Maisonneuve, Place des Arts.

The stars of the film were also present, including Rene Angelil, who plays a Mafia boss in Montreal.

"I loved this experience, told Rene Angelil in an interview before the party. I have been fortunate to work with great actors that I love Quebec. To play my character, I was told to be myself, and that's what I did. But eventually, we laughed the whole way. On the screen, but between takes! "  
The film has also stars Patrick Huard, Stéphane Rousseau, Rachelle Lefebvre, Michel Dumont, Melissa Desormeaux-Poulin and Paul Christmas.
 Paul Arcand, Julie Snyder, Pierre-Karl Peladeau, Véronic DiCaire, Denys Arcand, Mitsou, Guy Jodoin, Denis Bouchard, Jean-Michel Anctil, Laurence Leboeuf, or Eric Bruneau .

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára