štvrtok 26. júla 2012

Celine Dion in a French film !

Celine Dion has agreed to play herself in the movie 
 "Sur la piste du Marsupilami".
 One of the characters in the film, which will be in theaters on August 10, is a fan of Quebec singer, and he makes many allusions to Celine Dion. In the end, Celine Dion, true, appears in the credits.
Before arriving there, Alain Chabat began by asking if she agreed Celine Dion that one of his characters is one of her fans.

"I contacted Celine and Rene, I told them about the story. Obviously, I needed and wanted their approval for the music, image and everything, anything. So we made ​​lots of return to talk and I told them as and as we were. Each time, they were so much fun and game to play the game and have fun with it, "says Alain Chabat.




Original soundtrack of the film as well as mp3 on amazon.fr.
It also includes a song Celine Dion "I'm Alive".


 




 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára