piatok 10. augusta 2012

Bass player Christian McBride with Celine Dion in Recording Studio

"Well, here I am with Celine. The entire session was videotaped by Sony Records. I hope you enjoy it when it's released (don't know the release date yet). Tell you what, Celine Dion is one amazingly talented and fearless lady. She's got an amazing voice and artistically, she jumped right in there with Herbie, Terri Lyne and myself. In fact, one of the songs we did was a free improvised piece. (Yes, believe it.) We had a lot of fun."

"Hmmmmmm.....interesting. I just got a call to record with Celine Dion this week in Las Vegas. Should be interesting. Me, Herbie Hancock and Terri Lyne Carrington are in the rhythm section. I'll keep you posted. DIdn't realize Celine was THAT hip. :-) "

And now via his Twitter acount mcbridesworld

"I swear I'm not lying...Celine Dion just recorded a free, wide open improvisational piece withherbie__hancock , me & Terri Lyne Carrington."

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára