pondelok 24. septembra 2012

The unforgettable moment with Celine Dion("When health goes, everything goes." )

I leave you with a photo taken of my daughter with Céline Dion, nothing less. My daughter has been photographed for the great wall of Ste-Justine Hospital, not because she was sick, but because they took these pictures at the Salon Maternity, a few years ago already. As part of this promotion with Celine, there was a benefit concert at the Bell Centre and few have had the chance to meet in a small room before the show. What is unique is that we all remain seated and it is beautiful diva who went around to greet and take a picture with each child. Of course my Jeanne rose to go see it and it was very generous, she hugged for this photo. When she left the room, my daughter is still raised and she started to sing and dance with her. I do not know if the lyrics are a real song or if it was improvisation, but this is what she sang:
"Quand on chante, tout va, quand on chante, chante, chante tout va…
Quand on danse, tout va, quand on danse, danse, danse, tout va…"
 This moment will always be with me this morning I thought about it because I added that "When health goes, everything goes." I'm sure Celine would agree with me ...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára