utorok 9. októbra 2012

René Angelil : "Celine is a great mom!"

René Angélil and Céline speaks of family to show Denis Lévesque.
father
If today René Angélil is a caring father René-Charles, Eddy and Nelson, does it was not the case for Patrick, Jean-Pierre and Anne-Marie. So ambitious businessman, passionate about his career, René has very little grew up three other children from two previous marriages. 

"I always feel guilty, but [...] Patrick, Jean-Pierre and Anne-Marie and they say no. I'm very lucky because I have always loved you as I have always loved. "

Today it catching up and said this much to René-Charles, Eddy and Nelson.  
"Definitely, with the last three, we're still together," says the proud father.
 
"The oldest, René-Charles is an athlete. He plays baseball, football, basketball, golf. That is amazing because I can play with him and go to his baseball games and football. "

Regarding twins, Eddy and Nelson, they will soon be two years. Very active, René hard to follow.
 "They run around, they are able to say a few words and they always want to talk. They are funny, fine, endearing. "

The man
René Angélil is a go-getter. It is these men who do not get discouraged, no matter how many obstacles strewn in their path. Despite personal bankruptcy and problem gambling, the man tells today he never gave up.
"When I met Celine, it was my last chance in that trade," said the impresario, adding that "to talk in terms of gaming, Céline was the royal straight flush!"
 
"When she sang to me, in my office with her mom, I was convinced it would be a big star. [...]. I saw her as a star in Quebec and French star. I would never have imagined that it would become a worldwide star. "


   

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára