pondelok 19. novembra 2012

Celine Dion : The Diva Interview !

Celine Dion's Pyjama confession
Celine Dion about French songs, children and her style look.

 Celine Dion, your album "Sans attendre" is there. Your fans had to wait five years there after. What does it mean to you?
I am happy to have received so many great songs from the songwriters. Mainly because many of the songs are personal and revolve around my family and my feelings. The album really means a lot.

Why did you decide to return to sing in French? 
I sing for the rest of my life in French. It is my native language, here are my roots. You could say that French is just closer to my heart! After all, there are the songs that make it up and touch my heart the most.

You have achieved everything, are one of the most successful singers of all time. What do you mean?
I am blessed to and grateful that I have a career and a profession where I can do what I love. It all is of course not.

What is the biggest luxury you afford?
Like many other people I love shopping more than anything! Especially I like to buy shoes, I have more than a few pairs. I have even a little bit much more than just a few. They are definitely my greatest luxury. 

What is a typical day in your life?
When I'm home and do not working, then I walk around in my pyjamas and eager to play with my three children. Our house is a nice mess. 

 Explain that you need.
Scattered around the house is a toy and food. The children romp in between running around the dogs. I have just a wonderful mess at home!
You sing lullabies to your children?
Yes, very often. But it is not always a specific song that I sing to them. Sometimes there are just a couple of notes that come to my mind and that I believe that they have a calming effect.  

 24 years ago they won the Grand Prix Eurovision for Switzerland. How do you remember today of that time?
I still remember very well the day when my husband and I were in Bern René for the national qualifying round of the Grand Prix. And we were out of our joy when we won with Nella Martinettis and Atilla Sereftugs "Ne partez pas sans moi". I was honored to participate in Switzerland at Eurovision, Dublin.

Do you feel about this victory?
Very much. After all, he helped to launch my career, that's clear. He gave me a lot of publicity, particularly in Europe. And later, when I published my French and English albums, the people I already knew from my win at the Eurovision Song Contest. 

What is your relationship today to Switzerland? Are you still here sometimes - for a vacation?
I will have for Switzerland always have a special place in my heart. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity for a vacation, but I was already here a few times for shows. And each time it was great again, the Swiss fans are amazing. 

What is your biggest dream?
Who has actually been fulfilled. That was, to start a family. For that is what I love most in life. Professionally, I would like to make a film. And to play Maria Callas. She was a great singer. 

How do you see yourself in 20 years?
Honestly, I find it difficult so far to look for before-ne. But I hope it goes well my children - no matter what they're doing and what stage of life they are.

What about you?
I am then in her sixties, and hopefully still sing. Knock on wood!  



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára