pondelok 5. novembra 2012

Celine Dion: I Might Have More Kids !

Celine Dion says the "chapter is not closed" when it comes to having more children.
The singer and her husband René Angélil have three kids, son René-Charles 
and twins Eddy and Nelson.
The 44-year-old struggled to conceive and despite having three healthy sons, 
she wouldn't say no to more kids.

"I thought for several years that [not having children] was maybe the price to pay,"
 she told French channel TF1.

"I have a great career, an extraordinary life; I thought maybe I would never have the chance to become a mother one day. Right now I'm enjoying time 
with my children but that chapter is not closed."

 "The real things are what's happening between the songs; the moments 
I spend during my private life," she explained.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára