streda 30. januára 2013

Celine Dion said about Chinese Spring Festival Gala 2013

“It's a great honor to be invited to participate in the 2013 CCTV Spring Festival, and I'd like thank China Central Television for this great privilege, as well as Evergrande Music Co.ltd for supporting and assisting the process. During the many years that I've been performing in Las Vegas, I've become aware of the importance of the Spring Festival as we've welcomed so many wonderful Chinese fans to our shows. Now I'll have the chance to experience this magnificent event in person. It's been almost 5 years since I was last in China. I love the Chinese people and their culture and I'm looking forward to going back there, and celebrating the Chinese New Year with all of them!"”

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára