pondelok 6. mája 2013

Celine Dion: "The regrets serve no purpose"

 On the occasion of the release of a new documentary on TMC, the star answers the questions of TV Magazine
With previously unseen footage, interviews with youth, rare confidences René Angélil and Jean-Jacques Goldman's documentary Mathias Goudeau "Il était une fois... Celine Dion" shown a more intimate side of the artist's life.

Celine Dion, when you look scroll your life in this documentary, do you have any regrets?

 I actually do not watch the things that are filming or write about me. I'm not interested in myself at this point. Except for photos and videos that are produced. If I have any regrets? Not. It's no use.

Do you think though that you could show your love for René earlier? 

I think I "fell in love" with him fast enough, it was my Pygmalion to me! But he was married, so the question does not arise. I was too young then, I kept it buried up to 18-19 years, it was my little secret. I was afraid of his reaction, I wanted him to have a woman in front of him, ready to offer his life and love. We married in 1994, was a beautiful madness, we made together! René is the man of my life, all my life, with my three son, of course. 

200 million album sales, concerts, tours, Las Vegas ... It means a lot of work and money earned. What do you do?

 Yes, that's a lot of work, and also a big team with us for most a long time. The money goes to help, especially children, through a foundation that bears my name, then have fun. From this point of view there say there are a lot of people that I want to spoil a bit, starting with my family and friends! 

How did the collaboration with Johnny on his latest album? 

Johnny, I already knew the last ten years for singing  L'Envie with him on a TV tray. I also was impressed at the highest point. This is a real showman. A single model. We met several times. He came to Las Vegas as well. Sing with him on stage one day? Why not. We'll see where life takes us!

 You want to make films. What kind of role would you play?

My dream has long been to interpret the Callas. This woman and her destiny fascinate me. I feel her loneliness and sadness strongly and this is what I would like to highlight. Callas is the opposite of me, and her sad fate affects me greatly. I believe in signs, and for several years, it crosses my path, my eyes and my heart.

 The vocals are fragile. What would you do if you could not sing?

I do not know if I would want to do anything other than take the time to enjoy life with my family. I began to get involved in some projects and it excites me, so ... Who knows? 

Would you want to your children to be artists in their turn?

René-Charles is very good for the music, comedy, it is a "showman" natural ever since. I do not know what to choose, or the twins, but we respect their choice and we will help them out.  

What is the life of Celine Dion in everyday life?

  I am a wife and mother. And I like it. When I have shows, I try not too make them feel my absence. The fact of living in Vegas with us. This is a question of organization.

Physically, you have a perfect line, how you care yourself?

Again I'm very lucky. I'm Dion the side, so I inherited a long and slender body, like my father, I do not tend to grow and I love eating and cooking. I do not exercise in particular, but I run and play with my children. It helps! 

 What do you think of Laurent Gerra skits on you?

That does not bother me at all.

 Are you planning a new collaboration with Jean-Jacques Goldman?

 The door is always open for collaboration with Jean-Jacques. He knows very well. (Smile.)
 

 


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára