štvrtok 2. mája 2013

Singer Lara Fabian Said about Celine Dion : "She is my soul mate"

We invent me a war with Celine Dion that does not exist.

As a big fan of Celine Dion, I'm not the most objective. I am always invents a war that does not exist ... I love her unconditionally since I was twelve. This is a girl I see the look and read the soul behind. The rest? I do not care.

A soul mate

Over time, as we are not very far in age - there are two years apart, I can not see it as a Barbra Streisand, a Maria Callas or Aretha Franklin. There is no difference in age, period or expression that allows me to really put on the sidelines. I consider it more like a soul mate, twin. At her personality too ....


I do not think we really see who she is, it does not allow him enough to expose, simply. Perhaps this is due to the Americanization or overprotection of René. That said, I understand: it is his baby diamond. We all did the best we can, and I think too. But I am not so busy it all. The bottom line for me is when she opens her mouth and she sings.

I'm a fan of the album Unison

I have not yet had the opportunity to listen to the last album, it seems that it is beautiful. I really like the beginning of her career. I'm a fan of the album Unison. And the disc that the cover photo was taken by Phillip Dixon, where there is this great song written by Prince: "With this Tear." To me, that's Celine.

It is the her of the great voices that which, in addition, are forces of nature. In the United States, there have been many and it is part of this family of beings, exceptional voice, can move us.So maybe in the Americanization sometimes you erased some weaknesses because Americans do not like them. This is probably why some people say "it was better before." But personally, I just know that forgetting these considerations then, giving him a microphone and a piano, Celine is magical. 

  

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára