streda 28. augusta 2013

Celine Dion "Loved Me Back To Life" Album News



The chorus for a new song by Celine, entitled "Thankful", would have been recorded today in the popular Capitol Studio. The song could be included in "Loved Me Back to Life." The source of the news is the producer and musician Emanuel Kiriakou!

 The producer Emanuel Kiriakou posted today at Capitol Studios for the choirs 'Thankful' by Celine Dion. Composed by Dana Parish and Andrew Hollander, the song will appear on the new English album, 'Loved Me Back To Life'.Emanuel Kiriakou also tweeted that the song is neither uptempo or a ballad. Part of the lyrics, posted in the picture: "I am thankful to be here, I am thankful to be clear. Thankful that my prayers have been answered. I am thankful, I am thankful" .

"Celine's choir on my song today!!!" - Dana Parish
 "I wrote it with my husband, Andrew Hollander <3 Same with Always Be Your Girl!"-Dana Parish

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára