piatok 13. septembra 2013

Celine Dion on new album: 'I can't reinvent myself'

Singer Celine Dion spoken about her upcoming new album and revealed that 
she refuses to "reinvent" herself. The singer will release"Loved Me Back To Life" later this year and admitted that she was surprised by the amount of songwriters interested in working with her.

"When we started to work on the album, I was like, 'Alright, we're going to take six new songs and six songs from the stage'," Dion told Ellen."New songs started to come and I was amazed at what I had started to receive as gifts - because I don't write my own songs.

"After being in showbusiness for more than 30 years you don't know - and you can never be sure of yourself. When you feel that, it gives you wind under your wings again."

She continued: "Can I really feel like it's another start? I can't reinvent myself. I can't do Titanic again. I can't sing 'Because You Loved Me'. "Don't get me wrong, they're treasures for me - this is something that led me to be here today - but let's move on, and how am I going to move on and feel myself in a fresh note?"

Celine Dion released title track 'Loved Me Back To Life' as the lead single earlier this month, while her new album will be released on November 5.










Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára