nedeľa 20. októbra 2013

Celine Dion in Jour de France Magazine February 2013

"It always surprises me. I am delighted , touched . My goal is to share my songs ... " She had announced earlier this year and she finally did at the end of the year : Celine Dion has released two albums in fall 2012 and fall 2013 , one in French ("Sans attendre") and one in English ("Loved Me Back To Life" November 5th 2013) . It is past time between the announcement of the release of the albums and the actual release ! The fans had to wait longer than usual and because , earlier this year , the singer had to cancel a series of concerts in Las Vegas because of problems with the vocal cords. She stopped six months to heal, after the third serious warning since 1990.

She knows also stayed and her doctor urged to stop the marathon touring and permanent shows. Even if it breaks her heart , especially for fans, she is still happy to spend more time with her family . She took the time so for her French album, released on November 5th and features a duets with Johnny Hallyday "L'amour Peut Prendre Froid" and another virtual, with Henri Salvador "Tant de Temps" , who died in 2008.

It had been five years since her fans yearned to return to the Quebec on ​​a new album. For this new album entitled "Sans attendre"(Nov.5th 2012), the singer turned to Luc Plamandon "Que Toi au Monde",Grand Corps Malade"La Mer et l'Enfant" and Maxime le Forestier "Moi Quand Je Pleure". The singer has sold 95,000 copies in the first week of the release of her album, which is the second best start of the year, behind Johnny Hallyday, quite happy to have supplanted the diva.

Always humble, she says so surprised this new success: "It always surprises me. I am delighted, touched. My goal is to share my songs with fans, but ultimately they are the ones who decide.It's great that there is interest in this album very intimate. "Celine Dion has returned very easily with her audience, despite five years of absence. Now everyone awaits the announcement of a tour but it does not seem to the agenda, at least in the beginning of this year. Rene Angelil, husband and manager of singer confirmed the inability to mount a tour in France at the moment, due to the commitment of the singer at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

Anyway, it confirms that it no longer will leave on a world tour: "We will Celine Paris Avenue George V for small shop at the exit of her hotel in Paris, Celine always smiling to passersby who recognize. rather make slices tours.We're going to tour 20 to 30 shows per year. It takes too much energy to go as it did. "Celine Dion gives 70 concerts a year in Las Vegas," so it's still 35 weeks to do something else, "he has said.

The first series of concerts of Celine Dion could therefore reasonably be scheduled for the fall of 2013, according to the husband of the artist. A very intimate album "Everything in this album is related to me. I evokes family values ​​that will always ultimately above all that I have experienced in my career.

I mean mother, father, children, people who leave us ... And it affects especially the public that today's world of technology, we detached from humanity.People find themselves in a song such as Talking to my father, who invites us not procrastinate the things that we want to tell people you love, when life pushes us to always go fast, " says one who takes his star status who does not hesitate to share what she saw :" I decided to be myself , to be transparent and share. When people know exactly what mood I am when I play a song, I feel they hear me better and I feel to sing - unpretentious - better. People say : "She is like us" "says one who has sold over 220 million albums. Never without her family and when she is promoting her new album ,
 Celine Dion moves family. There are , of course her husband and manager , Rene, her twins, Nelson and Eddy and her older son René-Charles . 

There are also two sisters of the singer who is always with her to care for the twins. It also tells a typical day promotion : " I ​​did not want to travel without them. There would be a part of me that would not be here . When the day is over , I quickly put the bathrobe and spend time with them. The morning was pretty quiet. I start work early in the afternoon to prepare myself , my make-up , my hair to go on sale later. 

My grandfather goes to school , so he continued his studies with a remote tutor. And two of my sisters caring for twins." Celine Dion has always been family and she talks a lot because it is very important to her. The Dion family is 14 children and lots of love and the first single"Parler à mon père"from her album"Sans attendre" is a true statement that father disappeared eight years ago . She also says : " I ​​think of him every day. I know he is with me, he watches over my children. I talk to him in my thoughts, in my dressing room . " And then we will believe it is lit ...





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára