piatok 25. októbra 2013

The Complete Interviews to Celine Dion and Robin Wright :Io Donna Magazine Saturday, October 26, 2013

"FOR NOTHING IN THE WORLD WOULD CHANGE    HUSBAND.And HAIRCUT "

It is one of the richest women of the show on the planet, has sold 220 million records.But the recipe for success of Celine Dion is incredibly simple: "Never feel too beautiful. remain true,to look beloved by fans. And shut the door, remember that you're just a wife and a mother. "by Alessandra Venezia, photo by Alix Malka."

Sometimes when interviewing a famous person, struggling to put together her public image with what you face. Because maybe it nice, helpful, friendly, and instead you're up against a wall, an almost hostile.Thus, the appointment to West Palm Beach (about a two hour drive from Miami) in a huge hotel on the beach, to meet Celine Dion, on the occasion of her new album ("Loved Me Back to Life", thirteen pieces, including a duet with Ne-Yo and one with Stevie Wonder, will be released in the U.S. on November 5), did not really know what to expect.I had seen two of her concerts on television, I had read her biography and I was left to take the grandiosity of all that applies to you: from sales figures of her records - 220 million worldwide - disproportionate to the size of her palace on the Jupiter,Island Florida - now on sale for $ 72 million - until her collection of shoes, three thousand pieces. Not to mention the stratospheric figures which gains: it is in the fifth position in the Forbes list of the world's women performing the richest in the world. And from next January its cachet will be about half a million dollars per show (33 million in one year, at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, a theater built for her and cost 100 million dollars).Each show is always sold out, crowds of admirers come from all over America and the world to admire the stage between smoke, glitter and strobe lights. She, tall and magnificent in its customs or queen of the biggest stars, the long hair in the wind, that voice that will not crack ever, she gives body and soul to her loyal fans in adoration.With a pathos, a generosity and a pleasure so intense as contagious. But who is Celine Dion close up view?Now we can say. It is an intense and generous woman who communicates her passions and that opens up to you, illustrious unknown, without fear of talking about her humble beginnings and her battles.It is a person who wants to conquer and eventually - whether you are or not a fan of her songs,"The Power of Love"or "My Heart Will Go On" (Titanic the reason) - she can not. A woman who greets you, embraces you and cuddling. And feel closer.In tight pants cobalt blue, black shirt with white shot, high heels, Dion has a line the envy of every model. The skin and eyes are bright. Notify energy and is beautiful, more beautiful than on the screen.

In one of the pieces from her new album, At Seventeen, sings of "The Ugly Duckling like me." To see her now you do a little 'hard to imagine she as a young girl ... What was it like?
I grew up in a large family with 13 brothers and sisters and two wonderful parents and poor. There has never lacked anything, though: my mother cooked all the time, at home there was always the smell of fresh bread, there was a lot of love and attention for everyone. For me the real problem was to leave the house and go to school.

Why?
I was very thin, badly dressed, with the old clothes of my older sisters, and I had ugly teeth and Straddle mounted. Then I had my hair long and straight with the big ears that stuck out and you will understand why I was not the girl most popular and most cooldella my school. The kids at that age can be very cruel.

And as she defended herself?
Mmm ... I cried secretly and put it in the bag a lots of apples to distribute to my friends because they stopped spintonarmi.

She sang already, to console?
Five years I was on the stage: it was my refuge, when I sang I felt accepted, people looked at me and I felt even beautiful. Eleven years I knew that if I wanted to be happy I had to sing.

But did not have any friends?
A single, Cocotte, which was my neighbor and poorer than me. I was holding her under my wing, also gave her something to eat.

When you are transformed into a butterfly, and she realized that it can be beautiful and attractive?
I did not ever feel fascinating. At 19 years old, however, everything changed.

There explain ...
I was 17 when I discovered deep feelings for my manager (René Angélil ed), but I kept them well hidden and secret: he was married and had children, and the more I considered it a girl. Sure, I was her favorite singer and I wanted him to give the best of myself. Anything to make him happy.

It is a very romantic story.
I then realized that through my music he began to feel something for me. When I was nineteen years began our love story. I abandoned myself to him completely, for the rest of his life.

A lucky man, her husband!
To tell the truth, to be lucky I am, to René is a wonderful person, brilliant. It was my only man, it's a miracle, right? It seems to me a wonderful thing.

You had a three sons by him. What is the most important thing we try to teach them?
The compassion, to be careful and sensitive to others. Compassion is so important ...

Céline, but when she sings in front of thousands of people - and for the Olympics were millions - what do you think?
To only one person an ideal, I do not know, and with which I establish some sort of connection, spiritual understanding. I do not think about anything else. It's something that my husband he taught me.

And what does that prove?
I feel like on a ring, I have to fight and win the love, the passion, the strength of all those who are in front of me. I have to make them feel like I know them personally, I want you to know I'm a normal person, even though I have an extravagant life. Why, then, when I close the doors of my house, I am a mother ... a mommy.

She has a unique style: remember years ago, however, with short hair, sometimes blonde, sometimes red.
At this point I can not change the style, I tried to turn me, to take a different look, but it did not work. My fans can do it, I do not, I have to remain always the same, with long hair and the same color. I have received thousands of messages when I tried to change, for them it was not me, I do not accept more. Now I have become a point of reference for many people, they know that when they see me on TV or concerts instantly recognize my image. Everything in their life can suddenly change: people can lose their husbands or wives, children and work, but I do not, I'm always there with my love songs and my long hair. Dressed, made ​​up and ready for them.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára