piatok 11. októbra 2013

The world is invited at Celine

(SINGER ISLAND, Florida) Celine Dion banters and banters. It ends with the Quebec journalists her third day of interviews for the launch of her English album"Loved Me Back to Life", November 5, and is very relaxed even a little headache.

This album half of the songs that should be included in its repertoire of Las Vegas became an almost entirely new songs the disc height of happiness. The first concept does not raced too much. "When it's been six years since you have not made ​​an album, to deliver a half, it did not seem very generous. "

There are more current, even on walks, led her to sing for the first time presents a very very dry voice, which means the grain, without effects or echo."In time, and it's been that I sing, swore only by Whitney Houston and found everywhere the same directors and writers. You held the note you sing high all the time with reverb, they put whipped cream and let's go! Today, it is fresher, more modern, more edgy. "

"It's really not the same. The approach in English, how do I put my voice, it's another world. It's funny, but when I need to reassure myself artistically, vocally, when I have a little blue or I'm disappointed in a performance, I listen to my albums in French, not English ones. I do not listen to much music in my bag, I have Adele and Rihanna. I do not have my entire collection of albums, and I do not want to be either. But recently, I came across my album "D'elles" that has not been very successful. I cried so much for listening. This album, I did not have time to live, it was bang-bang-bang, a special program and move on to something else. This is an album-reference for me. "

The temptation of jazz
The new formula also means that the album will not hear Celine sing standard Ella Fitzgerald "You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini)"with Herbie Hancock and his musicians.

   She told me that the first meeting did not produce the desired result. Then she gave me another version, more plausible one. After recording, Hancock and his band began to jam and Celine began to scatter with them

 "Nobody knew it, but the sound engineer recorded everything, she laughs. He gave me a disk that I often listen: I ca-po-te! I can not believe I did it, it's been a trip musician. I do not understand how we were able to follow that way. I think that's the real reason we do not leave Mr. Paganini. They had to say is so hot to do everything a jazz record. We will not burn the punch with a song.
 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára