nedeľa 8. decembra 2013

Celine Dion with Her Fans in Paris December 2013

"If you can dream it, you can do it!"

4th December 2013
I don't trust things that come easy to me,...it's almost like I don't deserve them. So to be clear, 1 day after my arrival, I decided to clear my mind of all the "can't" and take chances! I spent all my money and without any place to stay, I put all my eggs in one basket. It was now or...in MANY years (never is not a possibility for me). I wanted NOW and you know..."when you want it the most there's no easy way out...", so I came back and made my dream come true. Guess what? This is just a beginning. The best is still yet to come. Thank you Céline for the way you are  On t'aime!

PS: Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself" - Iveta


Celine & Anouchka Delon
Celine & Julien Dereims & Anouchka Delon

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára