štvrtok 13. marca 2014

Celine Dion for Jasmin Roy Foundation 2014

Support for schools against bullying in schools of Jasmin Roy Foundation and boll website"Bullying, I say no" Celine Dion / «L'intimidation, moi je dis non » de Céline Dion.

 Celine Dion Says No to Bullying

“Hello, my name is Céline Dion. I say no to bullying. I myself was a victim of bullying at school and I can understand the distress that young people go through. Nobody should have to be scared of going to school. Fear can destroy dreams. It's important that our kids are able to learn to dream while feeling secure. As a mother, I can also understand the despair of parents who no longer see the spark in their child's eyes, or joy in their child's heart, because they have no friends at school. We must, as a society fight against bullying. I say no to bullying."

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára