streda 12. marca 2014

Celine Dion in New Gala Magazine fr. March 2014

"I realized that my career was somehow his masterpiece, his song, his symphony to him. The idea that she could remain unfinished would have struggled terribly. I realized that if he ever disappeared, I should continue without him, for him. " - Celine Dion

Celine Dion: Ready to live without René?
Into concert at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas until 18 March, and in June, July and August, Céline Dion faced cancer its so dear René .

Celine Dion will be 46 years at the end of the month, her husband, René, has 72. Her husband of 20 years was first mentor before becoming the father of her child, Rene-Charles in 2001 and Eddy and Nelson in 2010 twins. After more than thirty years alongside one another, the singer René knows his frail health.

In 1992, René Angelil is a first heart attack, is Celine. Convinced that his time has come, it will eventually wear whisper this phrase that still resonates in her: "You, Celine, you must continue. Whatever happens, even if I'm not there, you must go. "

René has survived, and after this episode, he has made every effort to ensure that Celine does never be found alone, it is surrounded on the day he would be called. Although it took, because in 1999, he was assaulted by a throat cancer. Made quickly, it comes out, the price of a heavy treatment.

Healed, yet the producer lives in fear of a relapse that would prevent her children are grown: "I ​​never say that I have overcome cancer. It survives. I think every flu or when I have a sore throat. You do not win against cancer. "He unfortunately due, crab has resurfaced last December, and again, Celine, then full series of shows in Las Vegas, wants to stop to help her husband.

He refuses, she says, resigned through love: "I realized that my career was somehow his masterpiece, his song, his symphony to him. The idea that she could remain unfinished would have struggled terribly. I realized that if he ever disappeared, I should continue without him, for him. "

To discover more about the incredible love between Celine Dion her husband René Angélil, go in your magazine Gala.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára