streda 12. marca 2014

Celine Dion with Her Fan Rachel and Her Story Las Vegas Backstage 2014


 "Celine giving me a cheeker, (I love cheekers, so on our way out she hugged me and kissed my cheek and I made them take a picture to capture the moment forever)!"
"So if you've ever met me, you probably know that I LOVE CELINE DION. I always have and I always will. If you haven't heard her new album "Loved Me Back To Life," then call me so I can remove the boulder you're hiding under because it's fantastic. I realize not everybody is a fan like I am, but come on, the woman can sing."
It was on my bucket list to get to one of her concerts, and not only did I get to hear her sing, I got to meet her. It was INCREDIBLE. She is better live then she is on recordings, seriously breath taking. She was so nice and seemed like just another normal person. I had my arm around her for one of the pictures and I said "Holy cow! Your tiny!" and she said "You are too!" back to me. I don't know why it was such a funny moment, but it was, and we laughed.
I painted a water color for her that said "I'm thankful my prayers have been answered"

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára