štvrtok 5. júna 2014

Celine Dion's High-Flying Vegas Shoot PEOPLE Magazine(Behind the Scenes) 2014


Celine Dion redefines the meaning of "go big or go home." 

"I don't like to do things that are easy," Dion tells PEOPLE. "I like to do things that are hard." 

So when the singer, 46, was asked to be part of PEOPLE's exclusive Las Vegas portfolio – which features the biggest names in music and their ongoing residencies at Caesars Palace – she got an idea. 

In behind-the-scenes video footage, Dion gets lifted 18 feet into the air to pose on the hotel's replica of Michelangelo's David. 

"I don't know if anyone else went into David's arms but if I am the first, I am very honored," she says. 

For more eye-catching photos from the portfolio – which includes Elton John, Rod Stewart and Shania Twain – check out this week's issue of PEOPLE. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára