piatok 22. augusta 2014

Celine and Rene : Therese Dion Gives New News

The decision to suspend Celine professional activities created a shock wave on August 13. Asked about the issue Friday morning, she said: "She called me last week (...), and said:" I started in my bubble and told myself that I had to treat myself and I care for my husband. I have a family. If something happens to better, so much the better, otherwise I'll be there. '"

She also said in general that they're both doing fine and from what she could understand during their visit in Montreal last month Rene was doing good.She said that when Celine called her last week she was sick with a virus in her vocal cords(as we already know) and probably it was that that made her take this decision, which she caracterises as a big one. Finally she mentions that this decision surely affects all the Celine group, her musicians e.t.c. but that she decided to take care of herself,her husband and her children.Celine said to her I have a husband, a family...So Therese Dion's news are good news in general!No new cancer for Rene nor any new surgery or terminal cancer and scenarios made up from many jouranlists or even fans.Of course after a cancer diagnosis and a cancer surgery you have to wait and see for at least one year that's why she said if everything good or bad happens she'll be there!

She said that she decided to cancel everything to be there whatever happens.. If Rene's health is better, that's good, if not, at least she'll be there  but now, her come back is planned in March 2015

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára