sobota 18. októbra 2014

Celine Dion & Charice "Because You Loved Me" (Taking Chances World Tour Madison Square Garden 2009 )

In Oprah episode: Where Are They Now on OWN (The Oprah Winfrey Network), former Glee star Charice gets personal, addressing gender identity questions head on. "Basically, my soul is like male," Charice, 22, tells Oprah Winfrey after the talk show host asks about rumors of a gender transition. "But I'm not going to go through that stage where I change everything."

In recent months, the singer and actress, who officially came out as a lesbian last year, has gone through some significant appearance changes, causing some to speculate that aside from sexual orientation, a full gender transformation may be underway. Regarding her new look, she says, "I'll cut my hair and wear boy clothes and everything, but that's all."

Charice says she has contemplated gender and sexuality issues since she was very young – and finding her truth has been a process. "I knew when I was 5," Charice tells Oprah of feeling different as a child. "Then, when I was 10, I was like, 'Oh, that's it, I'm gay.' " The full episode of Oprah: Where Are They Now broadcast Sunday, Oct. 19, 9 p.m. ET/PT on OWN

On The Oprah Winfrey Show in 2009, Charice meets Celine Dion in person for the first time to perform a duet of Because You Loved Me as a special guest at her Madison Square Garden concert in New York City.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára