pondelok 13. októbra 2014

Celine Dion Said

"It's really not the same. The approach in English, how do I put my voice, it's another world. It's funny, but when I need to reassure myself artistically, vocally, when I have a little blue, or that I am disappointed in a performance, I listen to my albums in French, not English ones. I do not listen to much music in my bag, I have Adele and Rihanna. I do not have my entire collection of albums, and I do not want to have it either. But recently, I came across my album D'elles that has not been tremendously successful. I cried so much listening to it. This album, I did not have time to live, it was bang-bang-bang, a special show and move on. It's an album-reference for me. "

« C'est vraiment pas pareil. L'approche en anglais, comment je place ma voix, c'est un autre monde. C'est drôle, mais quand j'ai besoin de me rassurer artistiquement, vocalement, quand j'ai un peu le cafard ou que je suis déçue d'une performance, j'écoute mes albums en français, pas ceux en anglais. Je n'écoute pas beaucoup de musique : dans mon sac, j'ai Adele et Rihanna. Je n'ai pas toute ma collection d'albums, et je ne veux pas l'avoir non plus. Mais récemment, je suis tombée sur mon album D'elles qui n'a pas connu énormément de succès. J'ai tellement pleuré en l'écoutant. Cet album-là, je n'ai pas eu le temps de le vivre, c'était bang-bang-bang, une émission spéciale et on passe à autre chose. C'est un album-référence pour moi. »

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára