sobota 1. novembra 2014

Celine Dion :Songwriter and Producer David Foster Answered on Questions via His Facebook Account

Happy Birthday David Foster (1.11 1949)

Songwriter and producer David Foster answered questions from fans right on his official site facebook
Tom Bleasby: Who in your opinion are the greatest male and female singer alive today? (Who you've worked with)
David Foster Hi Tom, it would be Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli. -DF

"Hey everyone, thanks for all being here. I'm a Facebook Q&A virgin. I'm excited to talk about anything you want to talk about. Let's get started...." David Foster right now 

"Update: The Q&A has now ended. Thank you to everyone who joined me today and for asking such great questions! My birthday has been a special one thanks to all of you along with my amazing family and friends. -DF"

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára