streda 24. decembra 2014

Celine Dion "Christmas Eve" (These Are Special Times 1998 )

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas
I wish you a lot of family harmony, and love <3
Christmas Eve
Snow falling gently to the ground 
'Tis the night before 
And in my heart there is no doubt 
That this is gonna be 
The brightest holiday 
'Cause here you are with me 
Baby, baby, I can't wait 
To spend this special time of year with someone who 
Makes me feel the special way that you do 
Walkin' with you in a winter's snow 
Kissin' underneath the mistletoe 
People smiling everywhere we go 
It's Christmas Eve and they can see we're in love 
Ooh, you make the season bright 
With the lights reflected in your eyes 
All my dreams are comin' true tonight 
It's Christmas Eve and I can see we're in love 
We'll stay up late tonight 
Decorate the tree 
Just look into my eyes 
And I will tell you truthfully 
That I don't need no Santa Claus 
To hear my Christmas wish 
I got you in my arms 
And what could be a better gift 

-- 
(Maria Christensen / Curt Frasca)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára