utorok 2. decembra 2014

Health Rene Angelil, "we must have patience"

René Angélil "is better," said Maman Dion, Monday on the sidelines of the launch of the 6th edition of Tree stars who stood at the head office of Quebecor in Montreal.

"René is better. It's like my son Daniel who fights a second cancer of the throat and tongue. René is 73 years old, it's the same for him. It takes time with age he has, but it's going to come, we must have patience ", said Therese Dion, which will bring together all her children on December 21 for its traditional Christmas dinner."

For against, the celebrations will be without Celine, Rene and their three children as Maman Dion find five days later.

Rene Angelil, remember, had surgery December 23, 2013 for a throat cancer and he is still recovering from his.

"Celine called me three days ago, she wanted me up for Christmas, shared Thérèse Dion. I said, "I'll stop right away, I did my pies and I've already bought my turkey." She said, "okay, we'll take plan B". I agreed to go on December 26th, I'll be there for ten days to see how everyone is going. I find it nice that she is dedicated to her children and her husband and she pushed her shows and canceled her tour in Asia. It's family first, I congratulated for that. "

Claudette Dion, who is involved in the Maman Dion Foundation, was also the unveiling of Tree stars.

"I have not recently talked to Céline and René, but listen, I say, no news is good news. If the news was not good, it is not. René rests. I find it so beautiful and intelligent from Celine to be with her lover and her children. She reassures children. I know she has a big heart, she has a mother's soul. I tip my hat to him and I think it's a good example. "

The eldest sister Celine said he was not aware of the current health status of Rene Angelil. "Medically, I'm not there at all, she recounted. They are family, they focus on his forgiveness. "

Neither Thérèse Dion nor Claudette Dion will know exactly when Céline will rise on stage in Las Vegas. "I have heard that she will come back in the spring, but for the dates it is not for me to say it," said Claudette Dion, which for its part few shows during the holidays in Besides celebrating the celebrations with family in a rented cottage.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára