utorok 7. apríla 2015

Celine Dion "Come To Me" (Miracle A Celebration Of New Life 2004 )

.Anne Geddes and Celine Dion bring you an incredible collection of images and songs with Miracle, a unique collaboration between two world-class artists.

Miracle is a rare display of tenderness and feeling. This compelling, powerful, and inspiring collection of songs and images honors the moving, tender, and unbreakable bond of love that exists between a mother and her baby. 

"Thank you Anne for allowing me to celebrate the Miracle of new life again , in the same way that René and I did with our son René-Charles . It was a beautiful experience and a privilege to be surrounded by the beautiful babies and their loving parents ... something I'll cherish the rest of my life" - Celine Dion 

Come To Me
I will always love you 
no matter what 
no matter where you go 
or what you do 
knowing you 
you gonna have to do things your own way 
and that's okay 
so be free 
spread your wings 
and promise me 
just one thing 
(chorus) 
if you ever need a place to cry 
baby come to me 
come to me 
I've always known that you were born to fly 
but you can come to me 
if the world breaks your heart 
no matter where on earth you are 
you can come to me 
don't walk around 
with the world on your shoulders 
and your highest hopes 
laying on the ground 
I know you think 
you've gotta try to be my hero 
but don't you know 
the stars you wish upon 
they fall that's true 
but I still believe in you 
(chorus) 
and those seven seas you sail 
or the winding road you roam 
leave you lost and feeling all alone 
let my heart be your beacon home 

-- 
(Beverley Mahood / Thomas Wade)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára