piatok 17. apríla 2015

Celine Dion "The Greatest Reward" ( A New Day Has Come 2002 )

'A NEW DAY HAS COME' is Celine Dion's first release since her two-year hiatus. This is also her first studio album since 1997's 'LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE,' which has sold 28 million copies worldwide. 

The Greatest Reward
So suddenly so strange 
Life wakes you up 
Things change 
I've done my best 
I've served my call 
I thought I had it all 
So suddenly so strong 
My prejudice 
Was gone 
You needed me 
I found my place 
I'm different now 
These days 
Now the greatest reward 
Is the light in your eyes 
The sound of your voice 
And the touch of your hand 
You made me who I am 
Now the greatest reward 
Is the love that I can give 
I'm here for you now 
And for as long as I live 
You made me who I am 
You trusted me to grow 
I gave my heart 
To show 
There's nothing else 
I cherish more 
I stand by you 
For sure 
Chorus 
So suddenly it's clear to me 
Things change 
Our future lies here and now 
We made it through somehow 

-- 
(Pascal Obispo / Andreas Carlsson / Jörgen Elofsson / Lionel Florence / Patrice Guirao)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára