štvrtok 2. apríla 2015

Celine Dion "I Feel To Much" (Unison 1990 )

On This Day in April 2, 1991 Celine Dion recording her first ever English language album , 'Unison,' has been argued to be the true beginning of the superstar as we know her today. Selecting material from such noted writers as Paul Bliss, Aldo Nova, Tom Keane, and David Foster, the collection is truly stunning. 

The release of 'Unison' marked a bold declaration of independence, and a border breaking recording that took Celine into studios in London, Los Angeles, and New York. 

I Feel To Much
I just wanted you to talk to me 
But baby you captured my heart so easy 
And I know love, baby when I see it 
Boy when you're near me that's the 
Feeling I get 

It's pure emotion inside of me 
And all I know is I feel... 

Too much, too much baby all I do is think 
About you night and day I feel too - 
Too much, too much baby don't let go 'cause 
It's my heart you're takin' 

The spell that I'm under I can't undo 
But baby I wonder do you feel it too 

A classic case of infatuation 
Is it possible that I feel... 

It's a serious connection when I look into your eyes 
When you show me your affection, it's more than I realized 

-- 
(Tom Keane / Eric Pressly)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára