pondelok 11. mája 2015

Celine Dion : Welcome Back Véronic

Welcome back to Véronic Voices, the unique jukebox live show on the Vegas strip ! 

There’s only one female singer in Las Vegas who can give audiences an eclectic mix of concert experiences in one show. In her first stage residency, singer/comedian/entertainer Véronic DiCaire pays homage to the most popular female recording artists of all time in Véronic VOICES, co-produced by Celine Dion. Combining impersonating and impressionist talents with her genuinely out-of-this-world vocal talent, Véronic is a one-woman phenomenon at the Jubilee! Theatre.

“I came up with the idea for ‘Lend Your Voice’ while I was touring in Canada,” said Véronic. “I’ve been excited to return to Las Vegas and thought: how can I use my voice to benefit so many of the wonderful organizations that support our community? In the show, I give audiences my impressions of female vocalists, so this is my chance to use my own voice to raise awareness for some really phenomenal organizations.”

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára