piatok 28. augusta 2015

14 citations Celine before going on stage

LAS VEGAS - After months of waiting for her admirers from around the world, this Thursday night Celine Dion is back on stage in Las Vegas.

"I think at the beginning of my relationship with René, I tried to impress and I fell in love with him. [...] I became his favorite singer. "

"It's a return is a new beginning, it is the continuation of the book of our lives."

"We take risks, we take chances, but if you never take, you can not change."

"After thirty years in the music, the goal is to be the best from yourself."

"My passion is still there, but even more my love for my three children and my husband."

"It's trying to please the fans, have fun for yourself. It makes music, happiness is therapeutic. "

"Sometimes I should be demolished and I find a strength that lifts me up. I'm not above anything. I try to stay connected. "

"I do not think I need to sell you something, it's not the goal. I do not prepare myself mentally, it is primarily emotional. "

"I feel my little knees and vibrating with the heels it's even worse."

"Tonight is a very important moment in my career, thank you."

"Singing is my home, this is a comforting place where I spent over thirty years of my life."

"You can have talent, but there is something more important is to be passionate. Tonight is not the talent is passion. "

"I try to show my kids with the disease, we can not cry constantly and talk about this disease."





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára