štvrtok 20. augusta 2015

Celine Dion & Fred Pellerin In new duet " L'hymne" for "La Guerre des tuques 3D" Movie 2015

"La Guerre des tuques 3D" movie 2015 

“L'hymne,” sung by Celine Dion and Fred Pellerin, was recorded for the soundtrack of La Guerre Des Tuques 3D, a reinterpretation of the 1984 film of the same name (released the following year in the US as The Dog Who Stopped The War). The song plays as the film reaches its “emotional, hope-filled close.”


 "I'm a big fan of Fred. He has a unique style. I don't know what his influences were or who he listened to but he is complete. He's funny, he's touching, he's sad, he has his little accent, he has a way of delivering his words. And I love him, he's whole. He's a great personality with whom I love to talk, who I love listening to, who moves me a lot .So it's an honor"

"Quebec films have always been a part of our family. I discovered "La Guerre des Tuques" (The battle of Tuques, *note: Tuque is Canadian stocking cap) thanks to my son Rene Charles . I had all these great re-encounters of when I went to school how I felt, how I lived all those things. Our Quebec roots. They stay with us forever. La Guerre des Tuques marked a generation. and not only mine. Now there's the twins. they are 4 years and a half. and we introduced again La Guerre des Tuques like 6 or 8 months ago. and finally my children loved it. they think it's an extraordinary movie. my kids dont know that im singing today. so it;s gonna be a surprise that i will bring home. honestly it's a great honor and if i can be part of this it's my pleasure and delight."

"I have to confess to you honestly that, Daniel Blanchette it's a characters that in his intonation , his way of belonging, of believing in his character, that truly made me enjoy it. It made me smile and tear up. For me La Guerre des Tuques it's a universe. it's something that travels with us. it's a delight."

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára