nedeľa 23. augusta 2015

Celine Dion The Queen is Back in Las Vegas

By finding the spotlight the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on Thursday night, Celine Dion will end a year of silence. A professional 12-month break during which the diva remained omnipresent in the media around the world for very personal reasons.

Confirmed in a press release dated August 13, 2014, the truce Celine Dion caused a shock wave in Quebec. The singer was suspending his residence in Las Vegas and canceled his tour in Asian soil to take care of her husband and longtime accomplice, René Angélil, made in December 2013 for a cancerous tumor. Since then, the star has made discreet. Result: each ad on turned into real event in the international press.

Including her first interview to ABC last spring. Online on March 24, an extract from the head-to-head with journalist Deborah Roberts had quickly circled the globe. The interpreter recounted with emotion she handled herself to eat her partner of 73 years three times a day because of his treatment. "We take life day to day," she had said back tears.

The next day, before millions of viewers to Good Morning America, Celine Dion not only confirmed her return on stage, but she recounted how she had learned the return of cancer Rene Angelil, who had been operated for the same disease in 1999. "I walked into my dressing room and I saw him. He looked devastated and in shock. I said to him: "What's happening?" And he said: "The doctor just called me again and I have cancer." My heart started beating faster but my body started to cripple. I said, "I will go my makeup, I'm going to sing and I'll forget what I feel now." I continued, I sang, but reality caught up with us. Rene could not speak, he could not swallow. The surgery was major. "

A few days later, Celine Dion confessions People also received media coverage monster. In the April 6 issue of the magazine, the superstar revealed she had stopped giving her shows to be "only a wife and a mother." But after a few months, Rene Angelil wanted to see her back on stage.

How to Celine she sees her reunion with the boards? "René will be in the room, she described to People. I promise there will be high and joyous notes, but it will be very emotional for me. Music is my passion ... and my family is my life. "

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára