nedeľa 13. septembra 2015

Celine Dion "Immortality" Selfie" Story Las Vegas August/September 2015

"I had a most amazing night at Celine show. I stopped the show! During immortality people took a lot of selfies in the aisle but then she came to the front where I was and she was all alone. I reached out my hand and she walked over and took my hand. Then she looked at my phone in my other hand and gave me a look like do you want to take a picture? So I approached and stood next to her while she was singing then as I lifted my phone the screen went to the start screen. I said oh no and I tried to fix it. Celine turned back to the band and said Wait! stop the show! And the band stopped playing!!! we were standing there in silence and I was quickly able to get the screen back and I held up the camera to take the picture but my hand was shaking and I said "my hand is shaking"and Celine said with her microphone on "don't shake" and everybody laughed.. it was an unforgettable moment with Celine!" - fans  Rebecca

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára