piatok 4. septembra 2015

Celine Dion in Interview for ITV Good Morning Britain September 1,2015

"Even though my husband is struggling and fighting really hard, I feel blessed. I'm very thankful for the fans to allow me to have that time to become the wife, the caretaker and to take care of my kids ". - Celine Dion 

Celine Dion joins Ross King for a chat about coping with her husband's battle with cancer, how her children cope with her career and, of course, her new residency in Las Vegas!

The singer is back after a year long break to care for her husband Rene Angelil whilst also looking after their three boys and opens up about how she feels "blessed" despite the difficulties life has thrown at her.

Celine Dion talks to Ross King about a difficult year in her personal life and her Las Vegas residency. Naturally, the gallery got a bit overexcited!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára