streda 2. septembra 2015

Celine Dion is Back People Magazine August 28,2015

Returns to the Stage in Las Vegas – After Year-Long Hiatus to Care for Her Husband

After taking a year-long break from her Las Vegas residency last summer to care for her ailing husband René Angélil, the powerhouse made a triumphant return to the stage Thursday night at Caesars Palace's Colosseum in Las Vegas. 

"Thank you for all your love," she tweeted after the show. "Tonight was not a new day, tonight was not really a new show. Tonight was a new beginning." 


"I didn't want to be here at first, I don't need it. Don't get me wrong. I love singing for people, but I have priorities," the singer, 47, told USA Today earlier this week. "But my biggest job is to tell my husband, we're fine. I'll take care of our kids. You'll watch us from another spot." 



"The reason we did not come back before was because I wasn't emotionally ready to come back," she said. "My husband and my family needed me. They still do.




Celine  and René have been married for two decades, and he has guided the singer's career since she was a teenager.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára