sobota 19. septembra 2015

Celine Dion & Pianist François Dubé "Simplement Marnay" Canada July 9, 2003



Me, Celine, Helena (my mother) and Gilles (my father) now deceased and 15 July 2015 ... 

 Me and Céline during the show "Simplement Marnay" on Odyssée hall in Gatineau in 2003 ... !!! A sweet and wonderful memory still alive in me ... !!!
"Thinking about my father who suffers from Alzheimer's, I want to share with you the photo taken with Celine Dion, during the show "Simplement Marnay" in 2003 at the MCG ... a show that I mounted in tribute to the work of Eddy Marnay ... thank you to all the other artists who have agreed to join me for this unique event in Gatineau, including Joe Bocan who signed the staging ... my parents danced in a number of the show when ... my dad told me he never imagined that his son would make it a beautiful and precious gift ... dancing in a show of Celine Dion ... !!! Thank you life and very soon ...!" -  François Dubé

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára