nedeľa 13. septembra 2015

Celine Dion "Selfie" Story Las Vegas September 12,2015




"And tonight all the emotions came crashing down at once. All struggle, loss, sorrow and all. Its all just a reminder that I am lucky to live a good healthy life, and are fortunate enough to see my dreams coming through. I got to give her a card, a rose and a teddy bear tonight. One picture means more than a thousand words. Thank you to Celine and Jeremy who made sure this picture was taken when I was not able to even think about a picture. All I wanted tonight was to give her the rose, and make sure she got the bear and card. And they were super nice, and this raw emotional picture were taken. God bless. This picture is so emotional that words can not describe this moment. I feel at peace, because a promise was kept, and I feel so free and completaly drained now. Don't remember much from this moment, but I think the picture says it all." -  fans Renate 


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára