utorok 15. septembra 2015

TV Radio Host Journalist Nikos Aliagas : "Celine Dion is a person that I really appreciate ,"

Nikos Aliagas , who met and interviewed the singer says repeatedly hit by the fighting that now carry Celine Dion and her husband. " Celine Dion is a person that I really appreciate ," he confided exclusively to TF1.
It also comes on an episode that marked his life. "I remember very well our last missed appointment . It was November 29 , 2012. That day my daughter was born . I did not go to the interview " before greeting the star big heart. " That day , she left me a video to congratulate me . She said, "Do not come , but I forgive you because the best came in your life , it is that of your daughter ." She then welcomed Agathe . "
No doubt Nikos Aliagas and Celine Dion have at least one common point. They share an unconditional love for their children. " That day , I had not yet understood what was to come up with fatherhood. Since then, I understood. Everything that seem important when you do not have children in is obsolete when you have a kid. by the time you do not give to your child, you can never catch up."  

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára