nedeľa 11. októbra 2015

Celine Dion with Fans in Las Vegas October 2015





Keith Frampton winner of the contest  Taste of Life Magazine  meeting with Celine in Las Vegas October 3, 2015
"So before we met Céline, we were told no hugging and no kisses because she can get sick... so the first thing I did was ask Céline if I could give her a hug! lol. She said "Of course!" and immediately proceeded to hug me and kiss me on both cheeks... I could feel her hair in my hands and her perfume smelt amazing! In my head, I was like “omg, I have my hands wrapped around Céline right now and she’s kissing me!” She’s so tinny and so tall… We posed for a photo together… I honestly don’t remember posing… I was still trying to process the fact that I had just hugged Céline and that she was standing right beside me… before leaving, she looked at me and said “Bye le Prince!” with a smile. It was amazing!
Thank you Céline for everything!!! 
This photo proves that dreams really can come true!" - Keith Frampton

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára