piatok 4. decembra 2015

Celine Dion makes a leggy appearance at the Sinatra 100 concert

Celine Dion looked ravishing as she joined fellow celebrities such as Alicia Keys, Kevin Spacey, Carrie Underwood and Lady Gaga at Sinatra 100: An All-Star Grammy concert in Sin City on Wednesday (Dec. 3). The longtime Las Vegas resident belted out her duet with the late crooner, "All the Way," as an emotional tribute to ailing husband, René Angélil.

The ballad, recorded posthumously with Frank's voice, was Celine and Rene's wedding song, and after a roller-coaster year dealing with her cancer-stricken husband's declining health, it had all the more meaning.

The 47-year-old singer took the stage in a striking black gown featuring a thigh-high slit, one sleeve and a draped neckline. She anchored the look with a pair of satin heels with a bow around the ankle, and wore her hair in loose waves.

Dazzling the crowd with her powerhouse vocals, Celine put on a brave face in a show of the strength that has helped her in this difficult time. The Canadian star credits her turns on the stage with helping to relieve her stress, telling Good Morning America, "It gives me an opportunity to express myself and release stress … and [then] go back home and not allow my kids and my husband to feel my stress because I'm scared." She also gave an update on René's health, saying, "He's doing great. He's stable."

Strength has been Celine's saving grace as she’s used it to not only take care of René, 73, and their three children, but has channelled it each and every night during her Las Vegas show. She has always credited her strength to her husband.

“To see him, how strong he is, I knew I was his favourite singer, I knew he was the best manager, I knew he was very smart, I knew he was handsome, I knew it all, but when sickness is imposed to you, and they show you on a daily basis how strong they are,” she said, adding, “They respect that there’s no yesterday and there’s no tomorrow; today is the only day that’s important and you make the best of it. I’m amazed by him even more than ever before. I was in love with him the first day, and today I find the strength and I look at him and I learn so much from him.”

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára