sobota 16. januára 2016

Lisa Dondlinger Violinist Member of Celine Dion Team

What a roller coaster today has been already. I woke to the news that Alan Rickman passed away after a long battle with cancer. Someone I did not know, but greatly admired. Then I had the chance to continue work on my solo album which made my heart soar. As I finished that session however, I received the news that René Angelil had passed away after his long battle with cancer. This was a man I did have a small opportunity to know and to whom I am thankful for a beautiful musical opportunity in my career. My heart goes out to Céline, R.C, Nelson and Eddy, Patrick Angelil and all of their extended families. This was a man that brought a lot of musical beauty into this world. I am comforted to know that he will no longer suffer and has been set free of pain. His was a life very well lived and will be celebrated greatly. At times like these I think it is important to share happy memories. I will most remember how happy he was at the party following the first night of the new show in March 2011. René, Céline, Ken Ehrlich and company had created something so special and they were all so pleased about it. The smile on his face that night will be how I remember him. Full of life, joy, love and of course music. Godspeed, René.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára